If you thought that the only advantage of sex was, well, pleasure, here’s some update for you. Having sex is good for adults and having it frequently is even better.
Not only does it help you sleep well, relieve stress, and burn calories, there’re several other reasons why you need to have sex more often.
- Recent learning says that people who have sex more than twice a week, have a reduced risk of getting a heart attack, than people who had sex less than once a month.
- Regular sex increases the level of the immune-boosting antibody immunoglobulin A, which in turn makes your body tougher against illnesses like the common cold and fever.
- Stressed out with work or family problems? Don’t let it disturb your performance in the bedroom. Not only will having sex improve your mood but people who indulge in regular sex can handle stress better and are happier people.
- Relieves pain If you’re using a headache as an excuse to not have sex, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you’re about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times.
- When one has an orgasm, a hormone called dehydroepiandrosterone is released. This improves resistance, repairs tissue, and keeps the skin healthy. Men, who have at least two orgasms a week, live longer than men who have sex just once every few weeks.
- Increases blood circulation because of your heart rate increases when you’ve sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also ejects toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.
- The sleep that you get just after sex will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night’s sleep will make you feel watchful and overall health.
- If you find going to the gym ordinary or working out at home a task, here’s another way to help you lose the fat and keep in shape. Regular sex is good for your waistline. Half an hour of sex burns more than 80 calories.
- In men, the hormone testosterone is what makes them more zealous. Not only will it make you feel way better in bed, but it also improves your muscles and bones, keeps your heart healthy, and keeps a check on your cholesterol. In women, on the other hand, the hormone estrogen protects them against heart disease and also regulates a woman’s body scent.
Go for it!