Ratan Tata — the name itself inspires thousands of lives. The legendary businessman, investor, and philanthropist is a boon to India. These five quotes from him could change the perspective of how we look at our lives.
- Take the stones that people throw at you to build a monument.
- Ups and Downs in life are very important to keep us going, a straight line even in an E.C.G means we aren’t alive.
- No one can destroy iron, but its own rust can. Likewise, none can destroy a person, but his or her own mindset can.
- I don’t believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right.
- All of us don’t have equal talent. Yet, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talent.
And you know what? I was fortunate to meet this living legend in 2016.