Maybe, maybe not, but it’s just a slower, less fun — and often — more expensive road without one! Most people don’t have a coach. They resist it. They think that they can do it on their own and often aren’t willing to make that investment in themselves.
In my opinion, this is a trap that most people fall into that holds them back from having massive success and happiness in their lives. Few good reasons for having a coach are:
- Makes you more accountable
- Saves you time and gets you faster results
- Saves you money and time
- Saves you stress, pain, and frustration
- Gives you insights into yourself
- Gives you a stronger sense of belief and self-confidence
Think for yourself, and then decide.