Success means different things to different people. There’re tons of definitions available out there but my definition is simple and crazy.
- When my five senses are working
- When I don’t have to wear a formal dress for the office or follow a dress code for a meeting
- When I purchase and consume only what I need
- When I don’t rush
- When sense gratification doesn’t fool me
- When I don’t do lavish interiors in my home
- When I don’t desire for a bigger home or luxury car
- When I get to write one blog post each day
- When I don’t expect or assume things
- When I’m simple and truly happy
Success for me isn’t when I achieve or win but rather when I remain in equanimity; with nature, the universe, and myself. Success for me is NOT accumulating but letting go.